RED CABBAGE SALAD
This salad is very tasty and the coriander leaves give it a unique flavour.
May be keep for several days in the Fridge.
- 1 Medium Red Cabbage
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 1 Medium Beetroot (Raw)
- 125 ml Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 125 ml Fresh Coriander Leaves chopped
- 2.5 ml Honey
- 30 ml Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.25 ml Flaxseed Oil
- 1 Clove garlic
- Finely chop the Cabbage, Beetroot and red Onion.
- Add Coriander and Orange Juice.
- Mix well.
- Mix all Dressing ingredients together.
- Can be added to salad now or kept separate to add at table.
This Salad can be served alone or together with Quinoa.