If you like them – try this.
MOROCCAN BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- 500 Grams Brussels Sprouts
- 30 ml Coconut Oil
- 15 grams Moroccan Seasoning
- 65 grams Walnuts (chopped)
- Wash the Brussels Sprouts and cut in half
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil – then plunge the sprouts into the boiling water for 2 minutes to blanch them.
- Heat the Coconut Oil in a frypan and add the sprouts and cook until lightly browned.
- Add the seasoning, toss to coat all the sprouts and cook for a another two minutes.
- Pour into a serving bowl and sprinkle over the walnuts.