This soup is scrumptious. So quick and easy to prepare and doesn’t require a long cooking time.
CHUNKY VEGETABLE SOUP
- 45 Grams Butter
- 1 medium Leek (Sliced)
- 1250 ml Water
- 1 Vegetable Stock cube (crumbled)
- 350 grams Broccoli (chopped)
- 2 medium Carrots (chopped)
- 3 medium Courgettes (chopped)
- 1 small Red Pepper (chopped)
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add Leek and stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until leek is soft.
- Add water and stock cube and stir over high heat for about 3 minutes until mixture boils.
- Add the vegetables – cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until veges are partially cooked.
If you do not have fresh vegetables – you can use frozen chunchy mixed vegetables.